Microsoft Entourage Data Recovery
Microsoft Entourage is an e-mail client and personal information manager developed by Microsoft for Mac OS 8.5 and higher. It is a part of Microsoft Office for Mac. It provides email, a calendar, address book, task list, note list, and project manager. Entourage supports retrieving email using POP, IMAP, and WebDAV for Microsoft Exchange servers. It is featured with a new utility named “My Day” which assists in organizing one’s day. It support Spotlight search and AppleScript liked some Mac OS technologies. It also maintains a separate Address book but it allows synchronization of calendar and contacts events through Sync Services.
Entourage has one limitation that without first re-importing them back into the main Windows Outlook database, it cannot read Outlook Personal Folder files and archived emails. Hence, this makes it impossible to directly transfer email data from Outlook (Windows) into Entourage (Mac). But there is tool for this purpose. It can only import PST files from Outlook 2001 for the Mac. This means tool only allows transfer from Mac to Mac, not Windows to Mac.
If you are acing problem like when you open Entourage you get the welcome message but whatever you had imported or anything you had created including e-mail accounts disappeared and you have nothing with you. You have lost all our important email and other object. Here you need Microsoft Entourage recovery tool to recover lost data stored in Microsoft Entourage.
Steps for Recovering Entourage Emails:
Selecting an Entourage (RGE) File to Repair:
Scanning of the Entourage file:
Summary of the recoverable Entourage objects:
Preview of the Inbox Folder:
Providing the location to save the repaired Entourage file:
Viewing the Log Report of the Entourage Repair operation:
- hard drive failing ?
- LOST PRESENTATION ?
- I have lost all my images and files after upgrading to leopard ?
- Lacie Partitions ?
- OSX FAILING TO LOAD ?
... More Question
- Mac Internet History Recovery: Know How to Get Back Mac History
- Mac Fails to Boot After Installing MAC OS X 10.4.5 Update
- Effective Steps to Recover Data from Dead Mac Hard Drive
- Booting with Mac EFI Bootloader Options Causes Data Loss
- Effective Steps to Fix Mac Memory Parity Error
... More Articles
- Restore Deleted Mac Partition
- Mac Data Recovery after Finder Corruption
- Mac Excel Recovery
- Signature Based Search for Mac Data Recovery
- Mac Data Recovery through Target Disk Mode