Mac OS X Tiger Data Recovery Software
Tiger is the codename of Mac OS X version 10.4. Mac OS X Tiger is the fifth major released of Apple’s desktop and server OS for Macintosh computers. Mac OS X Tiger was the longest running version of Mac OS X. Along with updating the features of previous OS, it also include new features. It includes fast searching system called Spotlight and a new version of the Safari web browser. It was integrated with new Macintosh computers and was also available for the existing users as upgrade. It was the first version Mac OS X which works on Apple-Intel architecture machines. It had features of improved Dashboard, new ‘Unified’ theme. It support for 64-bit addressing on Power Mac G5s.
Mac OS X Tiger was the most successful release of Mac operating system. It includes Spotlight, which is metadata search engine. It is used to search anything from word document. In this OS, iChat support up to four participants in a video conference and ten participants in an audio conference. Mail2 application was featured with the updated interface. It includes a scripting tool called Automator to link applications together. It featured with a VoiceOver feature which is an accessibility interface and it enables users with visual impairment the ability to use applications via spoken commands. There is a complete built-in Dictionary/Thesaurus which is based on oxford dictionary. New QuickTime 7 player application bunched with Mac OS X Tiger. It includes more advanced audio and video controls as well as a more detailed Information dialog. New player has been rebuilt using Apple’s Cocoa API
If you are facing any difficulties while using this OS or face any data loss at any moment and want to recover that lost r deleted data then you can use Mac OS X Tiger recovery software. It is safe and secure to use to recovers lost, deleted or corrupted data.
- hard drive failing ?
- LOST PRESENTATION ?
- I have lost all my images and files after upgrading to leopard ?
- Lacie Partitions ?
- OSX FAILING TO LOAD ?
... More Question
- Mac Internet History Recovery: Know How to Get Back Mac History
- Mac Fails to Boot After Installing MAC OS X 10.4.5 Update
- Effective Steps to Recover Data from Dead Mac Hard Drive
- Booting with Mac EFI Bootloader Options Causes Data Loss
- Effective Steps to Fix Mac Memory Parity Error
... More Articles
- Restore Deleted Mac Partition
- Mac Data Recovery after Finder Corruption
- Mac Excel Recovery
- Signature Based Search for Mac Data Recovery
- Mac Data Recovery through Target Disk Mode