Mac Internet History Recovery: Know How to Get Back Mac History
At present Internet has become one of the essential requirement of an individual. You remain connected with the entire world while you access Internet on your Mac system. While accessing Internet it might happens that you accidentally delete web history. Sometimes it happens that you clear the history of Internet and then you need them urgently. In such conditions you don\'t find any options to recover deleted history. But you should know that It is possible to perform Mac Internet History recovery with the help of Time Machine present in system. With the help of cookies present in Time Machine you can get back Mac history.Steps to Perform Mac Internet History Recovery
- Find the \"Time Machine\" icon present on your desktop and then click on \"Set up Time Machine\" button
- You will find that by default the button is in \"Off\" mode. Click it to turn it \"On\"
- Once you turn on the button your system is backed up and now you can use Time Machine to get back Mac History. It will return the date and time before any history was deleted
- Then you have to select \"Choose Backup Disc\" button in order to select the backup drive in which you want to backup the deleted Internet history
- After selecting the drive open Safari and move to toolbar then click on \"Safari\" option
- Drop down menu will open after clicking on Safari option. Select the \"Preferences\" option from the drop-down menu
- Then click on \"Security\" option present in Preferences and then select \"Show Cookies\" button. From here you can get back Mac History
This is much easy way to perform Mac Internet History Recovery. If you properly follow the above mentioned steps then you can easily restore the delete or lost Internet History on Mac system.
Time Machine is effective backup utility which is capable to restore inaccessible or lost data of Mac system. In the situation if have lost your data stored then you can easily restore them with the help of Time Machine Backup. In the case if the utility fails to restore then you can use Mac Data Recovery Software in order to get back your lost data.
- hard drive failing ?
- LOST PRESENTATION ?
- I have lost all my images and files after upgrading to leopard ?
- Lacie Partitions ?
- OSX FAILING TO LOAD ?
... More Question
- Mac Internet History Recovery: Know How to Get Back Mac History
- Mac Fails to Boot After Installing MAC OS X 10.4.5 Update
- Effective Steps to Recover Data from Dead Mac Hard Drive
- Booting with Mac EFI Bootloader Options Causes Data Loss
- Effective Steps to Fix Mac Memory Parity Error
... More Articles