Effective Steps to Fix Mac Memory Parity Error
System Has Halted, NMI: Parity Check / Memory Parity Error
You might have experienced above error message when you are trying to boot your Mac computer. It is Mac memory parity error which seems to be related to system\'s memory. This error usually occurs in your computer due to presence of corrupt memory areas on your hard drive. It might be possible due to faulty hard drive components. As a result of this error message you are unable to boot your computer. So, it is required to resolve the error immediately. Though, the available fixes of this memory error is not so definitive but you can try below steps to resolve the issue to much extent and prevent the occurrence of this error.
Steps to Fix Mac Memory Parity Error
In order to resolve this memory error in Mac you need to clean the case and replace the memory which can be done as follows:
- Shut down your system and remove the cables. Then try to open the case by removing entire screws carefully
- After opening the case you have to remove the dust from it. In order to do this task, hold down the compressed air can upright and squeeze the trigger to blow off the dust. Hold the can in such a way that dust can be easily blown out of the case. Completely wipe out the dust particles around the fan and clean case thoroughly
In this way you can clean the case but not only cleaning the case will fix Mac memory parity error. Since it is error related to system memory so it is required to replace the memory in order to resolve the issue completely. In order to replace the memory you need to download crucial memory scanner which will show the maximum upgrade available. Then open the case and remove the memory and replace it with new memory stick. Use higher capacity of memory to prevent the occurrence of this error.
- hard drive failing ?
- LOST PRESENTATION ?
- I have lost all my images and files after upgrading to leopard ?
- Lacie Partitions ?
- OSX FAILING TO LOAD ?
... More Question
- Mac Internet History Recovery: Know How to Get Back Mac History
- Mac Fails to Boot After Installing MAC OS X 10.4.5 Update
- Effective Steps to Recover Data from Dead Mac Hard Drive
- Booting with Mac EFI Bootloader Options Causes Data Loss
- Effective Steps to Fix Mac Memory Parity Error
... More Articles