Effective Steps to Resolve MacBook Pro Random Shutdown Syndrome
After the launch of MacBook it has become one of the best selling portable computers across the world. Today, large numbers of users are working on MacBook because it makes your task much easier and produces quick results with much accuracy. It is known for its reliability, scalability and better performances but sometimes its peculiar behavior makes you panic. While working there comes a situation when you encounter with MacBook Pro random shutdown syndrome due to which your laptop shut down unexpectedly.
Most of the MacBook users encounter with such kinds of problems due to which they are unable to perform their task and find it uneasy to work using the laptop. Problems of MacBook pro random shutdown frequently occurs and give rise to various other issues which are cited below:
- MacBook restart automatically and AC adapter get disconnected at random intervals
- It turns up automatically and becomes very hot
- You will see a power dialogue box popping and showing message as: Are you sure you want to restart, sleep, cancel and shut down?”. The dialogue box appears without pressing any kind of key or power button
MacBook Pro random shutdown syndrome is really irritating which results in various annoying problems and hampers the performance of your system. So, you should take effective steps to fix the issue. Actually the random shutdown problem is related to the heat from the CPU. When CPU gets extremely hot then it affects the temperature cable and causes shutdown. Excess heat melts the cable and causes short circuit due to which random shutdown takes place.
Steps to fix MacBook Pro random shutdown syndrome
- Reset MAC PMU by removing the AC adapter cord and battery. Replace them and reconnect the power supply
- Press Command, Option, P and R keys all at the same time and hence set the PRAM
- Keep the keys in holding position until you listen start up chime of your system
- Now startup a terminal window and type the command: yes >/dev/null. Type the command again by starting another terminal
After performing above mentioned steps you will be able to resolve MacBook pro random shutdown problems. You can also use Firmware update to fix shutdown problems.
- hard drive failing ?
- LOST PRESENTATION ?
- I have lost all my images and files after upgrading to leopard ?
- Lacie Partitions ?
- OSX FAILING TO LOAD ?
... More Question
- Mac Internet History Recovery: Know How to Get Back Mac History
- Mac Fails to Boot After Installing MAC OS X 10.4.5 Update
- Effective Steps to Recover Data from Dead Mac Hard Drive
- Booting with Mac EFI Bootloader Options Causes Data Loss
- Effective Steps to Fix Mac Memory Parity Error
... More Articles